Sunday, January 22, 2012

two one

You know that time right before you wake up?  I mean really wake up?  I love that time.

This morning on the trip back from my dreams I was thinking about the sheer magnificence of the brain, and all the things that must happen in order for vision, hearing, and the senses to take place, not to mention all the other things that are going on inside of us.

I then realized why I like thoughts like these.  They help me to be more grateful.  If I appreciate all the wonderful things that I have, I do not need to want so much more.  I do not want to follow societies ideas of success, and yet I know I do, and will continue to.  But if every once in a while I remember just how sweet it is that my eyebrows are perfect just like they are, maybe I can be a little happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers