Sunday, January 1, 2012

Ground Rules:

Here are the project ground rules:

- Everyday at 9:30pm during the month of January 2012 I will sit down and journal on the experiences and insights and of the day.

- From these I will choose something that I found to be of the utmost importance, and figure out how I can represent that something symbolically.

- During the month I will also create press molded ceramic forms that will be bear the symbolic representation of the important happening.

- I will also each day visit this blog and upload some type of information as documentation of documentation.

(The list is unfinished, but some other questions still need to be worked out before I can answer them, for example).

How many forms will represent the days event, and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers