Tuesday, January 31, 2012

30

Ahhh....can you hear that, yes that is the sound of freedom (one day to go).

Something really miraculous happened today.   I found myself letting go of my worries and trusting that the universe is a place that is not out to hurt me.  I realized instead that this is a place in which I belong.  This is my home.  I am allowed to feel comfortable, and happy.  Breathing easy is not a bad thing.  I can see that letting go of fear and accepting uncertainty takes a certain courage, and acceptance, but I am so excited to practice my new found faith.
  I think it is really interesting that you can be told about an idea a thousand times, but until you experience it there is really no way to fathom, or understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers