Thursday, January 12, 2012

Eleven

I have been waking earlier than usual for school, and I really love the mornings.  The bed is so mellow in the pre dawn.  The sky was such a calm blue, and the clouds wore just a hint of orange and pink.  I love my bed, I love sleeping, and I love waking.  So fun.

So today was Color.  For me consciously thinking about color is quite amazing.  The world is a different.  Most of the time I do not see color really, it is just a part, but when I give attention - what a phenomenon.  Life takes on new meaning, and new clarity with color.  No white is just white, no blue, blue. They become emotion, they become holders of memory.

A little tangent:
I would have to say that this project is making my life better.   I have been noticing the preposterousness of of actually trying to analyze experiences.  There are so many things happening in a moment.  All the senses, the complexity of the entire human being, and all the information in an environment.  This really gets me to thinking about unconscious learning, and what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers