Friday, January 27, 2012

Six and Twenty

Today I realized how important this process is to my well-being.  The opportunity to sit down everyday and write has become therapeutic.  I am finding that I am so much better able to express myself through writing than in social settings.  How often do you think I talk about my emotions, fears, and hopes during the day?  Not that I could not, but who really wants to hear about how my heart feels, or what I think about god?  

Guess what?  My heart hurts.  I cannot tell if it is a feeling I should be enjoying or if it is pain, but I am trying to enjoy it because it is something different than what I usually feel.

I do not know anything about god, only what others have told me.  When I sit down and look for god I see beauty.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers