Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day Two

Last night I went for a 2am jog around my neighborhood ( I was inside most of the day and was longing for a bit of fresh air).  During the run I had so much fun.  The stars were out and beautiful, the air was crisp, and my iPod seemed to know exactly what to play.

Today was the first real snow of the year.  I tucked all that beauty way down in my pockets, to save for this project.

I also had a this remembrance of a game my brother taught me when we were kids.  The game was a type of automatic drawing where you draw a continuous line all over the page with overlaps and loops ect.  Then with different color crayons we would color in all of the shapes that had been created (my brother was always in the lines, I was a bit erratic).  

So the idea for todays symbolism is to automatic draw all over forms that are black in color and then fill in the shapes with white to reference both space/stars and dark sky/snowflakes.  

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers