Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31

The little things.

I have been trying to hold onto to moments.   Grasp onto them tightly, changes are coming and I want to try to get everything out of this time.

I realized today also how important small deeds are.  Just a smile, or a quick chat.  To take the time to stand for a few extra seconds and hold the door, or to thank someone - really thank them, not the habitual kind.  Someone peeked their head into my studio and made a comment that in that moment changed everything.  My day went from great to grand, it enabled me to sit back, take a deep breath, smile, and be thankful.  Thankful for nothing but the remembrance that I am a part of something that is common, and yet so far out of the ordinary - life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers