Tuesday, January 10, 2012

n i n e

Today was quiet,

literally I woke up in a quiet mood and thought and listened to the quiet all day.  Well that is not entirely true, but I will admit that when I tried to here the quiet I ended up being much more attentive on my present situation.  The thing that I love about this project is that if I am thinking about what quiet is and how to visually represent that it really does have an impact on my experiences.

The times when I listen for quiet my life is much more quiet.  For me quiet is calm, quiet is more tranquil, and therefore quiet is happier.

I heard quiet in noise, and quiet in the crowd.

I saw quiet as the spaces between the letters, and the expanse around people.  I heard art today better than ever. I could see it, and listen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers