Thursday, March 22, 2012

T or F

True or False:

1. Life is ordinary?
2. Our cells are really musicians, we are music?
3. You said hello to, and looked into the eyes of everyone you passed on the street today?
4. You took the night off your tv programs to watch the stars?
5. Nature has been so inspiringly beautiful that it made you smile?
6. You had fun brushing your teeth today?
7. You wanted to build a fort out of pillows and blankets lately?
8. You wanted to have a party with snacks, a fire, and a lot of not too loud conversation?
9. The universe is really big, and this makes you feel great?
10.  You smiled because...well just because?

I wanna too

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers