Friday, March 16, 2012

All mixed up

The days smoothly glide by.  Nothing new ever happens except everything.
I will never feel the breeze on my skin enough.
Today was so tricky.  I felt the excitement of spring and the wonderful melancholy of fall.

When I slow down time I am never disappointed.
As I gaze at the carpet I cannot help but laugh at its beauty.
I never take the time to be amazed by my carpet.
 I stare at the ceiling and my life is complete.
 The music floats across the space like clouds, the lyrics transport me to new lands.
Lands of an infinite, open field with slowly swaying grasses all spacious, and quiet.


If you have time please look up the musician Gregory Alan Isakov.  I think your life will be better for doing so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers