Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring

I just cannot help myself in trying to somehow share and explain such overwhelming experiences.

What kind of gold can compare to the scents of spring?
Their perfumes so intoxicating, so liberating.
Who would trade such experiences for mere trinkets?
To be intoxicated by smells into the reality of memories and dreams,
who I ask would trade the freshness of air, and clearness of mind?
And so Spring begins to show its wonders - and we cannot help but be persuaded by such riches.



If you ask the god of spring where the flowers come from even it does not know.
                                                            -tibetan proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers