Tuesday, February 28, 2012

wondering aloud

I stare out at the sun, my star, our star.
I can hardly believe such a thing, so warm, and so bright.
This place makes me wonder, I will say it a million times, and then just one more.

I imagine myself like the grass.  Shaking off early morning dew and stretching out before the bright.
Taking in its glory, all filled up.  I lounge like the breeze to be warmed and rise.
I laugh at its beauty, and am overwhelmed by such simplicity.  The answer lies on the tip of my mind, but I cannot square it out.  That is not to say I do not know it, because sometimes I do, but its like water as it goes through my grasp.

This place helps me wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers