Wednesday, February 22, 2012

stumped

Today was the day, as I am sure tomorrow will be.  The all important day.  The day that happens everyday, and will continue to happen until the day when the days end.

I am working.  I am happy.  Good food, tea, friends, art, health, garlic, family, beautiful world, what else could one ask for?  Chocolate?

  Finally, finally I sit down in the breeze.  A nearby pine dances and sways, it looks so happy from here.  The breeze flits across my skin.  The world is quiet.  How, I wonder when I love so much to do nothing, do I do it so infrequently?  To just sit,
watching, listening, no where to go, no thing to do.  Ah, the
breeze carries me away, if only for a little while to
remind me why I love life.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers