Friday, February 24, 2012

looking

The rain has come.  I received my wish, and was able to sit for a bit.  My senses ablaze, the watching, listening and dank smells of earth.  The car lights both red and white reflected off the pavement.  They make a music of steady splashing.  Watching the cars, the horizon, and the sky brings on a slightly enjoyable melancholy, a dull ache.  This striving, and insistent goings on of life, with its passing of time so secretive,  as I watch I never see it, but as soon as I turn my head it is gone.    



                                                                                                     Playing with day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers