Thursday, February 23, 2012

finally made it

what if life was the best thing going.  I was thinking how much easier life would be if I could look at It as the destination.  What I mean is that our culture puts so much emphasis on achievement that I never feel like I get there, because there is always something else to achieve.  Maybe if I could see life as the achievement.  That being alive is enough, and that life is the most important thing.  I am there.  I made it.  All the things that I do in the sphere of life are just add ons, a little spice, like cinnamon.  I like this idea so much, because it takes off much of the pressure that society applies to the ideas of success, and being good enough.  We are already good enough, being human is entitlement.    I am there, man.                                                               

                                          Today I worked on Day 28 - honesty

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers