Sunday, February 12, 2012

The day of days

The meaning of life stares back at me.  Oh please let it be something that might touch my heart.  Let life be glad of the stars, and the sky.  To forget what I lack, and see those things in front of me, to see them in a glory.  A way that might bring a smile, some joy, and a truth.  A truth that need not be tucked away in my heart, but one that I can be proud to hold forth and share.

Today was all business maybe I should say busy ness.  The salt firing results were better than I had anticipated.  I was worried the structure of the larger forms might not hold up, but they did great.  I also worked on day 8 = chaos and a loss of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers