Monday, February 6, 2012

Daydreams

Today was sun, and it was a perfect sunday.  I spent enough time inside working and enough time outside enjoying.  
I have been working on the boxes for day 12.  the idea was how to represent outside, and inside.   I used a drill to make all the holes.  

I had a conversation with a friend today about love.  I have been trying to understand why I do not let love overtake me more often.  Why do I not hunt it down?  Why not find it and let it fill me up?  I do not mean only physical love, but all forms of love.  Maybe love is not the right word, maybe instead I will say goodness, or happiness.  I mean the physical feeling of contentment, with a slight mix of excitedness.  This is a feeling I get when I relax a little and really start to pay attention to what is happening outside of my head.  I let go and bada bing-bada boom I am all filled up with love.  I want to do this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am pretty happy most days, and do not mind too much when I am sad, which makes me happy.

Followers